1963 1/2 Ford Falcon. 4 Speed with Original 260ci V8. Less than 200 made!!
Classic V8 Sales is proud to present this 1 of 200 limited run Ford Falcon Futura. This beauty has the original Peacock Blue color and is shiny clean. What makes it so rare is the combination of the first use of Ford's 164HP 260 CID V8 (4.3L) with the 4 speed manual transmission. The car is in pristine condition and is a blast to drive. It grabs attention wherever it goes and has no trouble zipping around town. Some key additions on the car:
- Sale includes five new tires with less than 200 Miles of use.
- Original working AM radio comes with the car. Currently has a modern retrosound radio installed with am/fm, MP3, Aux etc.
- Factory Air Conditioning as originally installed was recently upgraded to R134
- New Alternator helps the car run reliably and looks just like generator
- Several calendars and magazines showing the Falcon will be included with the purchase showing the car on its various travels over the years.
- Car comes with the original wire wheels.
- The rear truck bed was recently outfitted with a Rhino liner.
The car has passed a 32 point safety inspection, drives smoothly, and has few imperfections. Please feel free to contact Classic V8 Sales with any questions you may have. We can assist all buyers with financing, insurance, and transportation. We can be reached at 1-800-208-4846 or via email at: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!
- Engine Size
- 260 V8
- Body Color
- Acapulco Blue
- Interior Color
- Center Console